What is the average hourly pay for a Banking job? Check out our hourly pay calculator to find out and even look up the average pay in your locale.
We have complied information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics to help you get a better idea of employment in the Banking field. Below are highlights of the major professions within this industry.
- Office and administrative support workers constitute 2 out of 3 jobs; tellers account for about 3 out of 10 jobs.
- Many job opportunities are expected for tellers and other office and administrative support workers, because these occupations are large and have high turnover.
- Many management positions are filled by promoting experienced, technically skilled professional personnel.Nature of the Industry
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is the most common educational requirement.
- Familiarity with computers and strong interpersonal skills are very important