- Mar 25, 2017
Team Lead - 5250
Responsible for overseeing and assisting in the comprehensive cleaning of aircraft interiors, and galley stocking per aircraft specifications. Responsible overseeing crew, responding to client and employee needs and addressing any issues with supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
- A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous cleaning or custodial experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a home telephone.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- HS diploma or GED.
- PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
With or without reasonable accommodation, the position requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Treat all information as confidential.
- Possess the tact to deal with all levels of employees and client representatives.
- Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift and climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and/or hold up to 70 lbs.
- Physical exam may be required to confirm above.
- DMV check required.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug test.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and carry out instructions in English.
- Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge
- Must be able to verbally direct in English.
- Must possess the necessary authorization to work in the U.S. from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
- 10-20% outside work.
- May be required to work weekends, overnight shifts and holidays.
- May be exposed to occasional loud noise levels.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Thorough cleaning of aircraft interiors, including turn and overnight aircraft as directed by company and/or client specifications and procedures to include but not limited to the following:
vacuum, dust, clean bathrooms, clean galley, fold blankets, change pillow cases, add supplies, clean out garbage, position seatbelts, clean tray tables, clean windows, upholstery exchange and rug exchange.
- Provision aircraft as directed with required ship supplies by aircraft type
- Leave notice for supervisor to re-order supply items that are running low.
- Do all reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be familiar with all FAA/ TSA/Airline/Company regulations.
- Keep supervisor informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
- Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from airlines, staff and public in a courteous manner.
- Attend meetings and inservices as required.
- Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, reports and files as required.
- Must be attired in proper uniform or business attire as directed by company officials and identification badges must always be visible.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
- Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
- Perform other duties as requested.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE LISTING OF ASSIGNMENTS THAT MAY BE GIVEN TO ANY EMPLOYEE. OTHER APPROPRIATE DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED THAT ARE NOT LISTED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
NO JOB/POSITION FUNCTIONS WILL BE PERFORMED UNTIL JOB/POSITION SPECIFIC TRAINING HAS BEEN COMPLETED FOR THE JOB/POSITION.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!