- Feb 13, 2017
Prospect Airport Services is HIRING at Charlotte Douglas International Airport
Join Our Winning Team TODAY!
Prospect Airport Services is adding an Instructor/Trainer position! As an Aviation Support Service, industry leader we pride ourselves on providing Safe oriented and Customer Service heavy training to our employees.
We are known for providing excellent service to the traveling public that have disabilities or the elderly. As assist our customers in navigating the airport in a safe and timely manner.
Our Instructor is required to provide company required, DOT required, and OSHA required training to different work groups within our company at Charlotte Douglas International Airport. We teach everything from customer service to industrial workplace safety.
- Ability to focus and keep the attention of large groups
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to create/write curriculum specific to station needs
- 100% scheduling flexibility a must
- 1 year experience in an Adult learning environment
- Ability to pass a 10 year criminal history background check
- Eligible to work in the US
Interested in the Instructor/Trainer position, click the "Apply Now" button to schedule an interview now!