- Apr 13, 2017
7145 E96th Street - Indianapolis, Indiana, 46250
Menards is hiring for a Manager Trainee job in Indianapolis,IN
MENARDS IS LOOKING FOR YOU!
Manager Trainee Program
Menards is a growing company and in search of hardworking, service savvy managers to join our management staff. Whether you are looking to start a career or transition from a different career. Come on in and let’s talk about it!
Manager Trainee Benefits:
- Great Benefits and Earning Potential
- Career opportunities available upon completion of program
- Additional $2.50 per hour for weekend hours
Manager Trainee Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related field preferred but not required
- Sales-oriented and self motivated
- Able to relocated regionally for advancement opportunities
- Able to work Independently or in a team setting
- Able to lift product (variety of weights)
- Comfortable using computers and office equipment
- Experience working in a retail and/or service industries
- Able to work a varied schedule including days, evenings and weekends
These Team Members are normally required to work 40 hours per week on a regular basis throughout the year. You must be available to work the hours dictated by the position's daily schedule requirements.
Don't Have a Degree? No problem! If you have 4 years post high school work experience you can be on the fast track with our Non-Degreed Manager In Training Program! This follows the same course of action to a manager position!
Interested in the Manager Trainee position, please apply in person at:
7145 E 96th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Mission: At Menards, we treasure our guests and do so by providing exceptional service in a clean shopping environment. Our friendly, knowledgeable, and highly-trained team members are dedicated to equipping our community with a vast selection of high-quality products. We will work with you to find the best solution for your project. Our low prices brought you into our store. Our exceptional guest service will keep you coming back!