- Jun 27, 2017
Dugdale Foods LLC is hiring for a Picker job in Indianapolis,IN
Dugdale Foods Company is a family owned and operated wholesaler of fine meats, seafood and poultry products to grocers, restaurants and institutions. Since 1975 our family has adhered to our unified belief in the finest products, commitment, integrity and service to our customers. Those beliefs continue to be of value today as our customers succeed, Dugdale succeeds and our employees succeed.
Founded in 1975 by Bill and Eleanor Dugdale and the oldest Dugdale children. Family owned and operated since inception. In 1991, Bill and Eleanor Dugdale transferred all of their remaining ownership to the children active at the company. Dugdale is presently owned equally by six of the Dugdale siblings.
The Dugdale plant is located 8 miles Northwest of Monument Circle (downtown Indianapolis). Dugdale is located on approximately 6.3 acres of land, accommodates about 10,000 square feet of refridgerated space and 107,000 cubic feet of freezer space. We operate multiple shifts and a Marion County Sheriff remains on our pay roll since 1197 to oversee security of the property during business and off-hours.
Picker/Loader Warehouse Workers
This is a full-time or part-time shift position. Night and/or Day position. Flexible hours.
The Loader is responsible for building product orders and loading delivery trucks, while maintaining cleanliness and organization.
- Pick and audit orders by working from order sheets to build loads for transport, bulk and/or route trucks
- Load trucks, stock floor and maintain return product and empties pallets and shelves
- Maintain the stability of the pallet by properly stacking and shrinking wrapping the built pallet.
- Unload returned product and pallets.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion!
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit a resume now!
For additional information, call us at (317) 520-9981