Digital Client Services Specialist - Veteran's Welcome
- Saint Louis,MO
- Jul 09, 2017
Amplified Digital is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency based in St. Louis that delivers integrated digital marketing solutions to clients including B2B and B2C marketing, branding & awareness campaigns, highly targeted digital display, search marketing, reputation management, creative services, website development, and social media marketing. We are growing and have an opportunity in St. Louis for a Digital Client Services Specialist.
The Digital Client Service Specialist will manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of digital media campaigns in the areas of PPC, Social Media, and Programmatic Display. Additionally, the Digital Client Services team will work closely with our Marketing Managers to create client proposals and develop fully integrated campaign strategies.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team. Four year degree required.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience with a base plus bonus structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401K and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- Actively monitoring and managing hundreds of campaigns across Google AdWords/Bing/Facebook and other various DSPs.
- Managing and executing Amplified Digital PPC/Programmatic Display strategy (keyword research, ad creation, optimization, competitive research)
- Coordinating with sales team to identify new client opportunities
- Assisting in the creation of client proposals by providing budget recommendations and campaign analysis
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign performance
- Providing campaign recommendations to sales team
- Reviewing Google Analytics traffic in conjunction with campaign management
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
- 2-3 years of comparable experience
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification / Google AdWords Certification
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Webmaster tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills