Armored Service Technician/ Drivers (Non-CDL)
- Oct 30, 2017
- Drivers : General Drivers
Loomis is HIRING! Join Our Winning Team TODAY!
Loomis is now hiring a Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician in the Columbus, OH area!
With a national service network, we are currently seeking a Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician in Columbus!
We have several opportunities available in the Columbus area!
Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician Benefits:
Loomis offers our Armored Service Technicians a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Armed Security License paid for by Loomis
- Uniforms supplied by Loomis
- Dental, Vision, Medical Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life, AD&D Plans
- Automatic 401(K) for all employees
- Flexible Spending Account
Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
- Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
- Communicating with customers verbally on-site and via telephone and two-way radio to report emergencies and approach to Loomis, Fargo and Company facility.
- And other duties assigned.
Driver/Guard/Security/Armored Service Technician Requirements:
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand.
- Ability to count, record, add, subtract, and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to operate large automatic shift vehicles.
- Ability to meet state requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to interact constantly with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to handle change in sequence and routine on short notice.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
(Or click Apply Now)
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability