- Jul , 9
- Restaurant : General Restaurant
Gate Gourmet Dallas-Fort Worth is hiring for a Food Assembler job in Dallas,TX
We are now hiring for Food Assemblers to work in our flight kitchen located at the Dallas Fort Worth Unit. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement.
A Food Assembler completes and assembles food items on upright carts and airline equipment, including tray setups. Tray setups must follow airline specifications and usually include tray, paper tray liner, cup, plates, dessert, salad, snacks, bread, butter, condiments and eating utensils.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive to work on-time
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Handle fish, beef, pork, poultry and other food products
- Complete paperwork
- Communicate with Supervisors and co-workers
- Follow directions
- Work as a member of a team
- Not applicable
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to twenty-five(25) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Demonstrated Competencies to be Successful in the Position:
Thinking - Information search and analysis, problem resolution skills
Engaging - Understanding others, team leadership, developing people
Inspiring - Influencing and building relationships, motivating and inspiring, communicating effectively
Achieving - Delivering business results under pressure, championing performance improvement, customer focus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Gate Gourmet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!