- Oct 25, 2018
- Airline/Airport : General Airline-Airport
We provide a Free Hot Lunch everyday, Free uniforms and shoes, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance available after 60 days. 401K with Company Match!
A Porter is responsible for cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting all areas in and around the dish room, coolers, utility area, locker rooms/restrooms, office spaces and all transportation areas both inside and outside the facility.
Our Employees Must Be Able To:
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime as required
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen, follow directions and work as a member of a team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move production equipment and supplies up to 50 pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.