Mon Valley Shuttle Driver
- May 14, 2019
- Drivers : General Drivers
Pittsburgh Transportation Group is looking to fill the position of a part time shuttle driver. This position requires a candidate that has good customer service skills along with a good driving history. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Mon Valley area.
Responsible for the transportation of passengers in a safe and timely manner.
• Drive passengers safely in the shuttle in compliance with all Company, state and traffic regulations.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all passengers.
• Perform daily vehicle inspections as required.
• Maintain the shuttle ensuring the interior and exterior of vehicle are properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis.
• All other duties as assigned by management.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: 1-2 years as a shuttle driver and/or related work in the transportation industry.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Certificates & Licenses: Must have a valid Pennsylvania Drivers’ License.
Other Requirements: Knowledge of traffic and highway safety rules and regulations in addition to the precautions necessary to avoid accidents. Knowlege of the Mon Valley area.
Must be able to push passengers in a wheel chair onto the shuttle van ramp.
Ideal candidate must be flexible to work 4-6 hours per day, 2-3 days per week.