- May 29, 2019
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel-Motel-Resort
The Indianapolis Airport Suites-Managed by Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. We are a leading franchisee Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction. We are getting ready to open this brand new hotel, and need great people to join our team.
CHI and our Hotel Brands have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for our guest. Through dramatic design, and attentive service, we approach the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. At the Hilton Garden Inn, we believe our guests select us because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
- Prepare all food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest order to ensure consistency of product to the guest.
- Visually inspect, select and use only food items ideal for cooking in preparation of all menu items.
- Check and control the proper storage of products, monitoring age and condition of all food items to rotate and maintain highest quality.
- Keep all refrigeration equipment, storage and working areas clean and clutter free, complying with Health department regulations.
- Prepare daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
- Read and employ math skills to follow recipes
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment
- Address guests’ service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting.
- Assist other associates to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Report any mechanical problems and hazardous conditions to management
- Keep up to date on all current information regarding your department
- Previous cooking experience required
- High School Education or equivalent required
- Prior hotel and/or restaurant cooking experience preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Must be physically fit and have the ability to bend, stoop and lift
- Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with guest when needed
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
Benefits Offered to Full Time Associates:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance with Health
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401 k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More….
We are a full service hotel management company which successfully operates a wide variety of premium hotel brands nationally
Our Vision is to enhance our position as a world class hospitality company, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and "whatever it takes" attitude.
Our Mission is to be a superior hospitality management company. This Mission is accomplished by providing quality products and services to our guests through attention to detail, integrity, pride and intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.