Guest Service Agent
- May 29, 2019
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel-Motel-Resort
As a Guest Service Agent, you will be the face of the hotel to every guest. You will work closely with the Front Office Manager and Executive Housekeeper to ensure a positive overall guest experience. Our Guest Service Agents are professional, courteous, honest, and loyal.
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Houskeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guest/visitors and dispatch appropriate staff as needed.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding propety and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports, identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift.
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Ideally, you will have 1+ years of experience in a customer service field.
- High school diploma/G.E.D equivalent
- Hotel experience is a plus
- English Language Proficiency
- An ability to problem solve
- Computer Skills
- The gift of effectively communicating with others is very important in this role.
Our full time associates after completing 90 days of employment have the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- Direct Deposit
Our full time associates after one year of employment have the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
- And Much Much More....
We are a full service hotel management company which successfully operates a wide variety of premium hotel brands nationally
Our Vision is to enhance our position as a world class hospitality company, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and "whatever it takes" attitude.
Our Mission is to be a superior hospitality management company. This Mission is accomplished by providing quality products and services to our guests through attention to detail, integrity, pride and intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.