- May 29, 2019
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel-Motel-Resort
Ideally, you will have 1+ years of experience in a housekeeping or janitorial services role, however previous experience is not a requirement. The gift of effectively communicating with others is very important in this role. In return, you will receive a competitive wage and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. In addition, you'll join a great team who make Candlewood Suites Indy South a great place to work. If this sounds like the perfect move for you, apply now.
About the position
As a Housekeeper, you will demonstrate quality through cleanliness. Daily tasks will include cleaning of guest rooms and public areas. You will work closely with the Executive Housekeeper and Operations Manager to ensure a positive overall guest experience.
- Filling supply carts and transporting them to assigned areas.
- Entering guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replacing dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Making beds and folding terry.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Checking that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straightening desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Must be available between the hours of 8am-4:30pm daily including weekends and some holidays.
We are a full service hotel management company which successfully operates a wide variety of premium hotel brands nationally
Our Vision is to enhance our position as a world class hospitality company, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and "whatever it takes" attitude.
Our Mission is to be a superior hospitality management company. This Mission is accomplished by providing quality products and services to our guests through attention to detail, integrity, pride and intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.