Reverse Logistics Associates
- Jun 17, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Employee Solutions is now hiring Reverse Logistics Associates in Garland, Texas!
- Accomplishes production of orders coming back in as assigned. Activities include the removal of brackets from radios/antennas, site label removal, unpacking.
- Moves product by hand or by pallet jack
- Unpack material and verify accuracy of IMN and quantity against BOM and the WMS receipt
- Receive material with 100% accuracy with what was received and confirm those receipts
- Visually inspects boxes for damage
- Inspects products for damage
- In order to meet customer service requirements, associates can be temporarily re-assigned to other warehouse functions
- Participates in special products and performs additional duties as required
- High school diploma or the equivalent required
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Computer knowledge and skills and the ability to learn business systems
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and execute based on urgency
- Proven problem solving and organizational skills
- Bending/standing/walking for long periods of time
- Lifting items up to 50 pounds required
This is a temp-to-hire assignment with permanent placement opportunity.
Monday-Saturday, 7 AM to 3:30 PM