G2 Secure Staff is now hiring a Passenger Service Supervisor at Will Rogers Airport for the United Airlines operation!
G2 is looking for candidates that have strong leadership/supervisory experience, customer service experience, and a willingness to learn. Aviation experience is preferred, but not required.
G2 Secure Staff is an industry leader and premier provider of support services to the airline industry in over 50 US airports today, with more than 6000 employees nationwide!
Join us and work in the exciting and fast paced aviation industry!
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK: MORNINGS, AFTERNOONS, EVENINGS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
We offer competitive benefits including:- Paid Vacation- Direct Deposit- Company-provided Uniforms- MasterCard Pay-cards- 401K Program - Health Insurance options (bring high school diploma/ GED certificate, two forms of identification, must be 1 8 years of age or older).
Job Description: Responsible for the day-to-day activities of specific shift operation including employee group, maintenance and accuracy of timekeeping, effectively managing the work load, properly utilizing company and client vehicles and equipment, and reporting all discrepancies to the Account Manager and or General Manager.
A. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Some supervisory/management in shift work environment experience necessary.
3. Verbal and written communications skills
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Must have a reliable telephone and transportation.
B. PERSONAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Treat all information as confidential.
2. Possess the tact to deal with all levels of situations, client representatives, employees and the public.
3. Must be able to sit, stand, lift, and/or bend throughout shift.
4. Must pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
5. Must complete a criminal background check.
6. Must be able to read, understand, direct and carry out instructions in English.
7. Must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
8. Must be a citizen of the United States or possess the necessary authorization from the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
9. Be able to resolve problem situations with employees and passengers when necessary.
1. Must be able to perform all duties of subordinate employees when necessary.
2. Must be familiar with all pertinent regulations. (Company/Client/Government Agencies)
3. Schedule personnel daily and furnish copy to Account Manager. Obtain written approval form necessary use of overtime in advance.
4. Monitor employee activity and makes adjustments as needed.
5. Make sure employees follow all regulations/procedures.
6. Check In/Out sheets to insure all employees have logged in times correctly
7. Deals fairly, courteously and tactfully with fellow employees while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
8. Communicate effectively with fellow employees and client representatives.
9. Make recommendations to Account Manager regarding personnel performance.
10. Act on and communicate safety hazards and equipment problems to Account Manager or General Manager.
11. Report inquiries and all other incidents to Account Managers. Emergency situations are to be reported immediately to Account Manager and/or General Manager.
12. Respond to inquiries from your leads, employees, client, and passengers in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
13. Keep leads informed of needs and problems in assigned areas, maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and report maintenance needs.
14. Project a positive image and respond to inquiries from clients, staff and public in a courteous manner.
15. Give clear concise direction to leads, coordinators, warehouse, and crews while providing both positive and corrective feedback.
16. Attend meetings and in-services as required.
17. Utilize appropriate communications channels and maintain records, training files, reports and files as required.
18. Utilize company provided training materials and resources to develop a safe well trained staff while creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
19. Must be in proper business attire as directed by company officials. Identification badges must always be visible.
20. Adhere to company policies and procedures and participate in achievement of company objectives.
21. Utilize company and client equipment, supplies and resources in a conscientious, cost effective manner.
22. Perform quality assurance service audits as directed to conform to client's specifications and/or procedures.
23. Perform other duties as requested.
Please know: We do pre-employment drug screens and all candidates must meet necessary requirements to obtain a security sensitive identification badge.
G2 is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.