Program Coordinator-Medical Assistant Training Program
- Jun 18, 2019
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating VCC's MA Training Program including recruitment, retention and mentoring of enrolled students, as well as being a liasion between VCC and program partners to coordinate collaborative efforts. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the project work plan and budget to ensure program activities are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinate, implement and monitor project work plans.
- Act as lead of project staff
- May facilitate group educational sessions
- Participate in development of programs and assist grant writing team, as needed
- Serve as liaison and assist with collaborative support activities with community agencies, local government representatives, neighborhood residents and other Vista Community Clinic project staff
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of two years' related experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to track and manage time and budgets effectively
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities