- Jul 22, 2019
- Skilled Trades : General Skilled Trades
Trillium Staffing is hiring Collectors in Columbus, Ohio!
Trillium Staffing is hiring Collectors for a position to control and maintain an account queue that consists of accounts for which estates have not (yet) been identified and for which surviving family must be contacted for information regarding the decedent. Responsible for resolution of each account in the queue through telephone discussions and/or written correspondence with appropriate family members, under the direction of the Pre-Estate Division Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1) Act as a liaison between clients and appropriately identify family members regarding account resolution.
2) Address customer questions and concerns regarding the decedent’s account.
3) Work directly from a daily work list or assigned queue consisting of accounts specifically assigned to an agent.
4) Maintain an average of 85 - 100 outbound calls per day.
5) Handle incoming calls.
6) Request, as necessary, account documents such as statements or applications from clients for review.
7) Negotiate payment to bring final resolution to account balance.
8) Arrange methods of payment of account balance with appropriately identified family members who wish to resolve accounts through voluntary payment (s).
9) Work within a team structure in order to achieve performance and production goals.
10) Meet and/or exceed individual monthly expected compliance requirements determined by company and our clients.
Previous collections, customer service, telemarketing, sales or similar experience is required.
Must have good computer and typing/data entry skills and be able to type and talk on the phone at the same time.
Must be able to learn scripted questions and responses and follow compliance standards.
Must have professional communication skills, written and oral.