- Mc Lean,VA
- Aug , 8
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Description Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a premier CCRC located on a beautiful campus in McLean, VA is seeking to hire a Med-Technician/CNA to join our Health Care Services team to assist our residents with personal, nutritional, and restorative care. The ideal candidate, in addition to having the following skills and abilities, will have a high school diploma and at least on year of experience in a nursing community as well as a passion to work with the senior population.
Week 1: Saturday
Week 2: Sunday, Friday
Vinson Hall offers a competitive pay and benefits package to include health insurance and 401(k).
Vinson Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Requirements Position Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completed Virginia Approved Medication Technician Training Program with certification as a Medication Technician.
• Completed Virginia approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program with current Virginia Aid Certificate.
• Current CPR Certificate
• Experience in geriatrics preferred
• One year experience preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer