CNA/Resident Care Associate
- Mc Lean,VA
- Aug , 8
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Vinson Hall Retirement Community (VHRC), a continuing care retirement community, located in McLean, VA, is currently seeking Resident Care Associates to join its health care team.
The Resident Care Associate (RCA) provides one to one assistance to assigned residents and works closely with our nursing personnel. RCAs assists residents with personal, nutritional, and restorative care consistent with assessment and care plan, under supervision of registered and/or licensed nurse.
Must be flexible with working hours.
Vinson Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Requirements To qualify:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completed Virginia approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program with current Virginia Nurse Aid Certificate.
• Private duty experience highly preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Current CPR certificate.
• One year experience preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience in bedside nursing preferred.
• Willing to work as a team member.
• Experience in geriatrics preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer