3rd Shift Mechanic B
- Aug 14, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
GRUMA Corporation is a growing part of a much larger, multinational organization, Gruma Corporation.
We are looking for a talented people for our MISSION FOODS USA.
Repairs, installs and performs preventive maintenance on all production equipment or as assigned to ensure that such equipment is in good operable condition at all times. Practices 5s and world class manufacturing principles.
- Installs, operates, maintains, checks, and trouble-shoots 3 phase and single phase electrical equipment, also all types of A/C and D/C electrical equipment.
- Installs, operates, maintains, and checks all types of mechanical equipment as directed.
- Uses safe working practices and reports all hazardous conditions at all times.
- Inspects machines, takes any required test, and completes “all” reports and paper work as required for company record
- Machine parts using lathe and mill when necessary due to breakdown, or as directed by supervision.
- Read and make proper installations of semi-complex electrical circuits from wiring diagrams
- Perform PM and repair work in accordance with AIB and GMP principals
- Dismantles, repairs, and re-assembles gearboxes, fans, conveyors, blowers, compressors, pump, valves, and all allied mechanical equipment when directed or when directly related to electrical trouble shooting.
- Dismantles, repairs, and re-assembles electrical motors, relays, timers, and all allied electrical equipment.
- Oven combustion setup and safety devices troubleshooting and repairs
- Installs and repairs electrical conduit, cables, piping, tubing (including all necessary connections), controls, and grounding as directed.
- Performs hydraulic and pneumatic repair functions.
- Operates mobile lift truck and hoisting equipment in the performance of maintenance work. Must have forklift operator’s license.
- Help maintain spare parts inventory for plant as directed by checking out parts form parts room, using parts ordering procedure.
- Help maintain shop areas and parts room clean and orderly.
- Must adhere to and obey all plant safety rules and regulations and wear all personal protective equipment as directed.
- Assists in the training of new personnel.
- Maintains a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well with other departments and promotes teamwork.
- Participates in monthly departmental meetings.
- Must work various shifts and hours including holidays and weekends.
- Comply with all Food Safety and Quality Programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
4 years of industrial maintenance/electrical experience required. Food/beverage processing or packaging environment preferred.
***Any equivalent combination of related education and/or experience may be considered for the above.***
GRUMA Corporation is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with GRUMA Corporation depends solely on your qualifications.
GRUMA Corporation is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to JUDITH CANDIANI JCANDIANI@missionfoods.com or call (USA) 480 4912511 to let us know the nature of your request.