Customer Service Rep
- Aug 15, 2019
- Customer Service : General Customer Service
Customer Service Specialist
Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities
1st & 2nd Shifts
Salary Range: $12.50 up to $15.00 + monthly bonus
OPEN INTERVIEWS: M-F 9am - 3pm
At: 3400 SouthPark Place, Suite F, Grove City, OH 43123
HKT Teleservices is looking for enthusiastic candidates with a passion for customer service! As a Specialist, you will be helping customers resolve issues and create incredible memories around the globe. If you like creative problem-solving and making a difference through world-class customer service, this job is for you!
IF YOU LOVE...
- Experience unique locations and properties around the globe
- Conversations with strangers
- New experiences
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Fast-paced work environments (in fact you thrive in them)
Interested in joining out TEAM click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach your resume
Call for further information: 614-300-6806
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide community
- Resolve customer challenges by identifying and escalating issues
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages to customer emails
- Research information and troubleshoot problems
- Mediate between users with friendliness, tact, and fairness
- Be skilled at multitasking
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
- Work in a fast paced, high volume, and changing environment
- Strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- People experience (Minimum 1-year customer service experience preferred)
- Great typing skills (at least 30 words per minute preferred)
- Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week from 3:00pm-Midnight, Monday-Sunday.
- No guarantee of a weekend day off, and includes holiday hours as needed.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn new technology
- You’re motivated by results and self-improvement
Work Conditions & Extras
- $600 Travel Voucher
- Fun & Creative Environment
- Employee discounts
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
HKT Teleservices is a world-class global contact centers and business process outsourcing (BPO) provider skilled in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Our 24/7 operation, supported by state-of-the-art technologies, world-class management practices and operational processes, contacts customers in languages that make up over half the world’s population.
HKT seeking customer service specialist to represent HKT in customer service and problem solving; some travel, need great phone skills in customer service and communications; strong listening skills to respond to inbound calls and emails that may be urgent for customer service.