- Aug 22, 2019
- General : General
ISS is a global facility management company with over 500,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking goal oriented, value driven & customer focused people to join our team. ISS services a wide range of sectors including Business & IT, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation & Transportation, Education and many other real estate use types. At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged as well as motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers. We welcome you to join us on our journey in realizing our vision in becoming "The World's Greatest Service Organization!"
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a major Integrated Facility Management contract!
The Facility Coordinator/Reception will work closely with the Cluster Manager to support all facilities activities. The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information regarding the customer, the workspace, and the facilities organization. The Facilities Coordinator/Reception will provide support to the Cluster Manager and the customer including vendor management, shipping and receiving, event planning support, and other general support. Other duties as required.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all colleagues and guests visiting the client
• Smooth and streamlined working relationship with account key stakeholders to ensure service excellence always
• Excellent multi-tasking skills being able to manage multiple situations in a calm, professional manner
• Use operational knowledge of the facilities/sites to provide or guide swift resolution to any challenges experienced by employees or guests
• Maintain personal awareness of all site and team procedures, embracing and implementing new procedures swiftly when received from Management
• Support the site management team with continuous improvement to services and procedures
• Establish and carry out projects and organizational goals, policies, and procedures
• Catering arrangements as needed
• Oversee shipping and receiving needs for site
• At least 2 years of operating within a Customer Service environment providing guests hosting and/or concierge / reception services to the highest standard
• Experience working within a Corporate environment in a concierge, host or reception role
• IT literate including MS Office proficiency
• Possess a valid drivers’ license
• Demonstrates strong skills in: Communication, Decision-making, and Problem-solving
• Excellent time management skills, customer service skills, and independently motivated
• Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, high volume environment
• The ability to converse with peers and executives in a genuine, professional and confident manner
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to deal calmly and effectively with demanding customers
• Ability to keep calm under pressure
• Ability to balance conflicting demands
• A commitment to and knowledge of the organization and its work
• Ability to make people feel at ease
• Willingness to strive for excellence even at busy times
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Polished presentation
• Innovative and creative approach
This job is primarily performed in an office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
ISS Facility Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a diverse workplace.