FLOOR TECHNICIAN - PT - Night - $11.00
- San Antonio,TX
- Nov , 4
- General : General
Floor Technicians are generally responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet (stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other public areas such as break rooms.
- Obey all safety requirements and procedures at all times.
- Perform preventative maintenance check on all equipment prior to use.
- Secure the work area and post proper safety notices for other users of the space prior to beginning work.
- Floors care, including routine mopping (dry and damp), buffing and burnishing on hard surface floors and stairwells.
- Vacuuming, shampooing, bonneting and extracting carpets, stairwells and upholstery.
- Wall cleaning.
- Dusting (high and low).
- Routine restroom cleaning.
- Routine office and/or break room cleaning.
- Maintenance of floor care equipment
- Minimum 1 1/2 years experience in floor care.
- Knowledge of how to stripe, wax and burnish floors with minimal to no assistance.
- Knowledge of operating various pieces of equipment necessary to effectively
- Perform job functions, such as a high speed buffer, extractor, wet vac, pressure washer, auto scrubber.
- Ability to understand and follow directions from the Manager.
- Required to use specialized, power equipment.
- Must be a team player and committed to working in a quality environment.
Noise level is usually quiet to moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to normal weather conditions for the area. While performing the duties of this job, may be working around offices and break areas. This may include restrooms and corridors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Hearing Protection not required, but may be worn for comfort.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
ISS Facility Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a diverse workplace.