- Spring Hill,KS
- Nov , 6
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
701 N. Lincoln St., Spring Hill, KS 66083
1st shift - $16.00 per hour
2nd shift - $16.50 per hour
Seats, Inc. now seeking to hire Material Handlers. The Material Handler uses equipment such as fork trucks, 2 wheel carts, bins, and pallet jacks to locate materials to be distributed to support departments, remove finished parts from work areas, and restock finished parts. Material Handlers open containers and move materials within the plant, yard, or work areas.
Essential job duties and requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Material Handling experience and work history from previous employers
- Proven attendance record from previous employer(s)
- Experience with the use of equipment such as fork trucks, carts, and pallet jacks.
- Ability to read and follow written and oral work instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Ability to navigate computer systems to look up parts locations, check and record inventory, and reference production tables.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials
- Frequently lift and/or move to up 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and or move up to 75lbs
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours per day.
We offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing and Performance Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Continuing Education
- Employee Involvement Programs
- Fast-Paced, Fulfilling Work Environment
Interested candidates please click on Apply Now to start the application process
Candidates may also Apply-In-Person a: 701 N Lincoln Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083
Call with questions: 913-686-4387
About Seats, Inc.:
Seats Incorporated, an established WI manufacturing firm founded in 1952, is a growing, family-owned manufacturing company that recently expanded to the Spring Hill, KS area. We design, manufacture, and market seating and accessories for over-the-highway semi-tractors, turf care, off-highway equipment, military vehicles, and emergency vehicles. We are family-oriented and strive to give back to the communities in which we live and work and have a positive impact on our customers and employees.
At Seats Incorporated, we’re passionate about improving comfort and functionality for vehicle seating around the world. We’re focused on quality, comfort, and innovation to create the products and environments that our customers need.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer