- Nov 23, 2017
- Drivers : Truck Driver
RDP Foodservice is hiring for a Driver job in Columbus,OH
Home daily -- local owned company paid weekly Deliv. Routes
RDP Foodservice, is currently hiring Class A CDL Drivers for deliveries to restaurants throughout Ohio and Wheeling, WV area. We are more than just an average restaurant supplier -- we set ourselves apart by providing service to our customers that others may not. We're looking for more than just a "truck driver" we're looking for friendly people who like interacting with customers and are willing to go the extra distance to provide that better service to our customer.
We operate late model equipment (2014-2015 Freightliners) which are full service lease units to ensure quality maintenance. We pull 28 & 36 foot trailers -- also full service lease units. Maintenance and repairs is not a problem.
Our drivers work Monday-Friday and unload an average of 500 cases per route. Depending on cases and service area we average 5-12 customer deliveries per route. Deliveries are made by company provided 2-wheel dolly and trailers are equipped with ramps.
Currently located near I-71 & North Broadway we are relocating to Hilliard in spring 2017.
- Home daily (avg routes begin between 3-6 am) and average 8-12 hours.
- Paid weekly
- Start at: $18.00 per/hour after 90 days increase to: $18.50
- 40 hour per week minimum guarantee
- Insurance with minimal employee contribution (available 90 days)
- Company paid $25,000 employee life insurance policy
- Company paid cell phone
- Paid time off available after 90 days
- Matching 401k after 1 year
- Current class A CDL
- Minimum 12 months verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Clean MVR
- Able to pass DOT Physical and drug screen
- Able to consistently lift 50-80 lbs
- Speak, read and understand English language
- Reliable transportation
RDP Foodservice is a central Ohio family owned and operated business.
Please Contact Tammy for an initial phone interview and to schedule a personal interview and to fill out an application.