Cash Management Service Teller
- Feb 15, 2018
- Customer Service : General Customer Service
Loomis is hiring for a Cash Management Service Teller job in Houston,TX
Loomis is HIRING!! Join A Winning Team Today!
We are currently seeking Cash Management Services (CMS) Tellers
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Automatic 401K Plan for all employees
- Dental, Vision, Medical
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D plans
CASH MANAGEMENT SERVICE TELLER (ALL LEVELS)
Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned.
Essential Job Function for the Teller:
- Prepare change orders Performance of the essential function requires:
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers
- Ability to perform simple computer data entry
- Ability to use calculator by touch
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs., sit, push and pull
- Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
- Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
Full time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week performed in 8-hour or split shifts on five of seven days.
If you are interested in this CASH MANAGEMENT SERVICE TELLER opportunity, click on the APPLY NOW button below!
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.