- Oct 12, 2017
- Drivers : Truck Driver
52 Tower Road (Bldg 453) - Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, 15108
LSG Sky Chefs Pittsburgh is hiring for a Driver job in Coraopolis,PA
Driver No CDL required
- FREE Meals Provided
- FREE Parking Provided
- Elaiable for promotion after 60 days
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Paid Time Off Benefits
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to interpret and comprehend Menu and Flight Galley Specifications
- Must posses interpersonal communication and customer service and high level of professionalism
- Must be able to apply safety standards and guidelines: follow all Ramp Safety, AOA Safety & Security Rules and Regulations
- Must be able to use mobile shelving, carts, ramps, and related airline catering equipment
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and/or cold environment
- Must be able to walk/stoop/bend/stand for entire work shift
- Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes
- Must be able to push up to 70 lbs w/ the use of rolling carts and lift up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to use fingers & hands to handle equipment
- Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment (including nights, weekends, holidays subject to change)
Principal Responsibilities: (Responsible for all aspects of catering flights to include:)
- Auditing Trolleys and Loading trolleys according to customer guidelines
- Loading equipment onto the truck
- Driving the Truck to Aircraft
- Debriefing flight attendants on paperwork
- Off-loading dirty equipment, and placing dirty equipment and trash in designated area
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver’s license with safe driving record; CDL a plus
- Must have experience driving large delivery trucks
- Must successfully complete on-the-job driver training program
- Must be in current position for 60 days. Good attendance record.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Apply in Person Mon - Fri 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Contact Jody in Human Resources at
(844) 201-6744 for more information and directions.
About us: LSG Sky Chefs is the world’s largest provider of airline catering, frozen food manufacturing, and retail solutions.
Our mission is simple: To be the preferred Global Provider of Quality Catering and Integrated in-flight and retail Solutions. We are seeking those who have the desire and commitment to help us achieve that mission.