Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse - Travel - (Cardiac - OR - CVOR RN)
- Dec 29, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
15012863 Job Description & Requirements
Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse - (Cardiac - OR - CVOR RN)
StartDate: 02/07/2018Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $34.00 - 37.00
- 250 bed facility using EPIC charting
- Anchorage has many fine restaurants, museums and shopping. Alyeska Ski Resort for downhill skiing only 40 miles away, and Cross Country skiing is available in the city of Anchorage. Kenai Peninsula has beautiful coastline and national parks.
- ACLS, BLS
- Current AK license
About the Facility
Since opening its doors in 1963, this 250-bed hospital has offered a broad spectrum of health services for patients in Anchorage, Alaska and the surrounding region. A proud member of the Hospital Corporation of America and consistently accredited by The Joint Commission, it is the only non-military hospital in the state of Alaska with its own landing strip, allowing the hospital's Life Flight Air Ambulance to transport critical care patients. These dedicated healthcare professionals take pride in their ongoing commitment to providing the highest quality healthcare in Alaska.
Glacier cruises, white water rafting, wildlife excursionsthese are just some of the exciting outdoor pursuits that travelers enjoy when they work in Anchorage. Surrounded by dramatic glaciers, majestic mountains and an abundance of wildlife, this region of Alaska offers a slice of untamed wilderness and excellent travel health care opportunities.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
cardiovascular operating room nurse, cardiovascular operating room RN, cardio OR RN, cardio OR nurse, CVOR RN, CVOR, registered nurse, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, medical, hospital, nurse, nursing