Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - Travel - (ER RN)
- Jan 03, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
15550762 Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - (ER RN)
StartDate: 01/31/2018Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $31.00 - 34.00
- 75 bed community hospital using Cerner charting
- This Emergency Room (ER) unit boasts the latest in cutting-edge technology as well as a compassionate and effective patient care model. This highly esteemed facility welcomes creative and energetic caregivers to join its team.
Years of Experience: 1. Current AZ or Compact license
ACLS, PALS, BLS
Arizona's most beautiful and most livable city is the ideal destination for healthcare professionals in search of breathtaking vistas, painted-sky sunsets and quiet escapes. With the Santa Catalina Mountains as a backdrop, and the Sonoran Desert and national forest right on its doorstep, Tucson boasts one of the most dramatic settings in the Southwest.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital
American Mobile Healthcare