Cold Food Assembly Workers
- Jan 05, 2018
- Restaurant : General Restaurant
3733 Post Office Road - Washington, District of Columbia, 20001
LSG Sky Chefs DC Reagan National is hiring for a Cold Food Assembly Workers job in Washington,DC
We are seeking those who have the desire and commitment to help us achieve that mission. We are presently seeking a Cold Food Service Workers at Washington Reagan National Airport.
We operate 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. Weekend and shift work required
We pay weekly and provide free parking, lunch and uniforms.
Healthcare and other benefits are available after 3 months of employment
- *$600 Retention Bonus
- Free Uniforms, Meals and Parking
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off Benefits
*Retention Bonus applies to select positions – see HR for details.
This position is responsible prepping and preparing sandwiches, salads, cold plates, appetizers and hors d’oeuvres and desserts and plating entrees and packing food carts in accordance with airline specifications and FDA and HACCP food hygiene standards.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Constant reaching and bending
- Working in cold environments (walk-in coolers)
- Constant lifting – light to heavy
Job Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- Good communications skills, able to read specs and take direction from supervisor
- Able to do simple calculations and complete production forms
- Ability to use mobile shelving, carts, and airline catering equipment
- Able to use knives and other kitchen equipment safely and appropriately
The successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-hire drug test and criminal history check.
Apply at our Open House Every Wednesday 12:00 - 4:00
All applicants will be interviewed
We also accept applications Monday - Friday - 9:00 - 4:00
Reagan National Airport
3733 Post Office Road
Washington, DC 20001
(We are located behind the Economy Parking Lot • Metro accessible Yellow & Blue Lines)
For more information contact Human Resources (571) 290-4087
LSG Sky Chefs is the world's largest provider of airline catering and in-flight solutions. LSG Sky Chefs caters 300 airlines from almost 200 customer service centers in 50 countries. Our mission is simple: To be the preferred Global Provider of Quality Catering and Integrated In-flight Solutions. We are seeking those who have the desire and commitment to help us achieve that mission.