Reservationist- Call Center
- Jan 23, 2018
- Clerical/Office Administration : General Clerical/Office Administration
Via Mobility Services is hiring for a Reservationist- Call Center job in Boulder,CO
Reservationist- Call Center
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Via Reservationist/Dispatcher performs a variety of customer service duties; entering data into computer, dispatching drivers on their routes, answering phones, receiving and communicating information and performing other technical and administrative functions in an office setting.
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the functions outlined below. Management retains the discretion to add-to and/or change the duties of the position at any time, as necessary.
- Take telephone requests for ride reservations, changes and cancellations; complete appropriate forms/paperwork per each request
- Prepare and maintain regularly recurring reports and records including time keeping records, vehicle and operating schedules, etc.
- Follow all safety and operational rules and procedures
- Possess proper grammatical skills (verbal and written) and legible penmanship
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge, and ability necessary to perform the job
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer skills and competent computer skills in a variety of software products
- Knowledge of the Boulder County area and knowledge of other transportation providers as potential referrals
- Proper grammatical skills and legible penmanship
- Previous dispatching experience preferred
- Positive customer relations skills including good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Reliable employment history with a strong attendance and punctuality record
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and general public
- Must be able to work well without supervision
- Bi Lingual /Spanish
To Apply: Call- 303-848-2469 or email Jim Trahan at: Jtrahan@viacolorado.org or visit: https://viacolorado.org/contact/career-opportunities/
Via is a full-spectrum mobility manager offering paratransit, travel training and mobility options information and referral services. Via also provides a wide range of community and group educational resources related to transportation for older adults, people with disabilities and others living with mobility limitations.
Via operates on a social enterprise business model and serves the region by providing transportation programs including the HOP, Access-a-Ride and Call-N-Ride under contract to local municipalities and the Regional Transportation District (RTD).
Formerly called Special Transit, we changed our name to Via Mobility Services in 2012.
Via’s mission is to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options.
We envision a future where all people, regardless of age, health, disability, income or ethnicity have easy access to the mobility options they need to enhance their independence and quality of life.
- We believe all people are entitled to live as independently as possible within their life circumstances.
- We believe freedom of movement is a basic human need in our society.
- We believe everybody counts, regardless of age, health, disability, income or ethnicity and has a contribution to make to the community in which they live.
- Integrity in all our business dealings.
- Respect for individuals.
- Teamwork and positive problem-solving.
- Caring – for our customers, for our community and for each other.
- Safety first.