Restaurant Manager - FOH - Relocation Required After 8 Week Training
- Feb 03, 2018
- Government : Military
A RESTAURANT MANAGER IS: The Restaurant Managers are the heart of the management team - motivating and coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each of our guests has an unparalledled experience.
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT D&B IF:
- You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene.
- You are able to communicate to the Employees and Guests in a way that inspires FUN!
- You like immediate gratification! Nothing better than making someone's experience better or inspiring your team to play at a higher level!
- You have never met a Goal you can't beat!
- You can handle 100K days and while walking five miles a shift!
- You can live, love and embrace the Dave & Buster's culture!
DAY IN THE LIFE...
Everybody is Somebody! At D&B, we believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
- You are responsible for tens of millions of dollars' worth of FUN and a team that is worth twice that!
- You get to work with the most talented group of Managers and Employees in the industry and you are responsible for hiring, training, developing and retaining the "best of the best."
- You HAVE TO celebrate your team's successes, train them on service standards, and develop their strengths.
- You get to drive results through your team.
You Got It! At D&B, we believe that each person and every position matters; everyone contributes to our success!
- The "You Got It" attitude is contagious - it starts with you, extends to your team and makes our Guests love spending time at D&B!
- You lead from the front and set the FUN (PACE & TONE) for the shift.
- You make executive decisions - if you see a Guest in need, you have the power to identify a fix and MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- We strive for 100% "table touches" and this means that you and your team are moving really fast!
Fun to the Core At D&B, we just can't help entertaining Guests and showing them a great time.
- You get to come up with creative ways to drives sales each day!
- Like to party? We like to party You get to host mini parties shiftly, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually to communicate and motivate your team.
- Your "office" is on the "floor" and you help create the ultimate Guest experience.
- There is nothing like working the "Midway" on a Friday night, blink twice and your shift is over! Get ready to kick it up to "warp speed!"
Founders' Spirit At D&B, we believe that having the passion, pride and drive are what makes us different.
- We are passionate about winning and love to celebrate success - you work hand-in-hand with the rest of the management team to drive financial results.
- Have a vision? Share it with your department and track your success!
- We believe in a well-balanced schedule that drives sales and ensures Guest service.
- Safety first. You create a well maintained, safe, secure, and sanitary environment for all D&B guests and staff.
- And, because we expect you to "Act like you own it" your job includes everything listed above PLUS the ever-popular "other duties as assigned." If you see a need, meet it; if you have an idea, share it; if you see a team member needing help, jump in and lend a hand!
- Non typical Restaurant environment. We have great food, millions of dollars' worth of games, host the best Special Events and have thousands of people coming to have FUN!
- Dress to impress, we are business casual but with a tie!
- Our business is nights, weekends and holidays and our Managers know that is our niche'.
LEGAL MAKES US SAY
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
OK, now that "Legal" is over, how could you not want to work here!