Oncology Nurse - Travel - (Onc RN)
- San Antonio,TX
- Feb 07, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
16064954 Job Description & Requirements
Oncology Nurse - (Onc RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $40.00 - 43.00
- 800+ bed Level 3 Trauma center using Meditech charting
- Typical procedures performed on unit include Chemotherapy administration; CHG Baths, including the central lines and dressings; Central line, mediport access and lab draws.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current TX or eNLC license
- ONCOLOGY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- EXPERIENCE WITH MEDIPORTS/PICCS/CENTRAL LINES
- Chemo certification preferred but not required
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Oncology nurse, oncology, cancer treatment, cancer RN, cancer care, patient care, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, nursing, nurse, onc, onc RN, oncology RN, medical, hospital, outpatient
American Mobile Healthcare