- Fort Worth,TX
- Feb , 7
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
Sabre Tubular Structures is hiring for a Material Handler job in Fort Worth,TX
At Sabre we understand that our employees are an integral part of our success, and we value their skills and creativity.
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
We offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with competitive compensation and outstanding benefits. Committed to providing our customers with the best products and services, our compensation package includes incentives that recognize and reward outstanding performance.
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
- Perform material handling duties to provide supplies for on-time production of high quality, cost effective products. Meet required standards while complying with all required safety and environmental standards
- • Six month’s parts pulling experience in manufacturing or warehouse.
• Good hand/eye coordination and strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to perform in a fast paced manufacturing environment while meeting safety and quality standards.
• Basic math skills.
• Matching material to work orders - ability to read blueprints preferred, not required.
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to operate forklift, hand lift, shrink wrap and banding machine preferred, not required. Forklift operators will be certified onsite
- • High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Monday - Friday, 3 pm - 3 am, Overtime and Weekends as needed