- Feb 07, 2018
- Drivers : General Drivers
Manheim is hiring for a Dallas Concierge job in Dallas,TX
MANHEIM ON-SITE HIRING EVENTS!
MANHEIM DALLAS HIRING EVENT
** Immediate Openings / On-Site Interviews / On-Site Hiring
This position is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, promoting Manheim products and services, taking care of a select number of major commercial / top dealer consignment accounts, cultivating new and inactive buyer relationships and assisting assigned VIP dealers with their presale and post sale needs. This individual is also a support to the promotional department and assists with promotional activities as well as other duties as they are assigned.
- ·Maintain top dealer pool and increase dealer attendance by contacting dealers via phone, email or text to build rapport, provide information and promote sales.
- ·Work with dealer registration to maintain and update customer profiles for assigned VIP dealers. Record customer interactions through the CRM tool.
- ·Introduce and train dealers on auction products and digital services that will enhance their ability to interface with Manheim.
- ·Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries.
- ·Build and maintain relationships with assigned commercial account reps and support them on sale day by providing requested materials and monitoring their lane promotions and customers. Provide post sale reports upon request.
- ·Generate, and provide sale lists to dealers by fax, email, text, or in person.Supply specific vehicle information upon request. Call, text or email sellers as needed and follow-up with interested buyers.
- ·Contact and send out Thank You cards to VIP dealers who have attended after being inactive for 60 days. Send other appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
- ·Assist customers in making hotel accommodations for their upcoming auction visit.
- ·Work concierge desk on sale days performing tasks such as dealer check-in and answering dealer questions.
- ·Make follow up calls before every sale to remind Simulcast dealers to log on.
- ·Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., hanging decorations, banners, posters, promotional activities, recording sales information and processing sales transactions, filing, copying, etc.
- ·Maybe required to work overtime (more than 8 hours per day) as business needs dictate. Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment. May be required to sit for long periods of time at a desk or a computer terminal with the use of calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment in the course of a normal workday.
- ·Travel may be required, up to 25%
- ·May also be called upon to promote certain Specialty/Special Sales (Mobile, TRA, Anniversary etc.) via targeted calling campaigns as they arise within the Market structure.
- ·High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- ·1+ years experience in an office environment required. 1+ years working in customer service related fields required. 1+ years telemarketing experience preferred.
- ·Effective communication and organizational skills required. Must be able to use general office equipment (phone, copier, fax machine, etc.).Basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) computer skills necessary.Should be skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines. Must be service oriented.
- ·Working in an office environment requires medium strength and incumbent must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties.Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity. Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception. Position requires a valid driver’s license and other duties may be required as assigned by management, which may include the ability to drive vehicles outside or through an auction sale with standard and automatic transmission vehicles where high noise levels may be generated.
- ·Moderate noise level
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.