Dallas Operations Coordinator
- Feb 07, 2018
- Drivers : General Drivers
Manheim is hiring for a Dallas Operations Coordinator job in Dallas,TX
MANHEIM ON-SITE HIRING EVENTS!
MANHEIM DALLAS HIRING EVENT
** Immediate Openings / On-Site Interviews / On-Site Hiring
Dallas Operations Coordinator
- Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
- Walk vehicles with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
- Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
- In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
- Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.