- Feb 07, 2018
- Manufacturing : Machine Operators
Nuvasive, Inc is hiring for a CNC Machinist job in Miamisburg, OH
NuVasive, Inc. is now hiring CNC Machinist operators. The associate machinist is responsible for the overall function of a CNC machine. Providing open communication regarding production and routing any malfunctions to the appropriate person. The associate machinist helps in driving quality and establishing best practices to ensure the highest quality and output of the machine. Maintains the machine area and reports any maintenance issues.
- Sets up and operates a CNC machine and making modifications as necessary.
- Ensure the tools with the machine match those on the tool list.
- Loading and unloading parts onto the machine.
- Inspects the parts with various hand tools and CMM
- Enters information into the router and fill out the machine report sheet.
- Addresses machine alarms by referring to the machine manual.
- Stores the parts in their appropriate place.
- Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and adhered to.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
At NuVasive, we believe our success comes from investing in people and it shows up in every aspect of our business. NuVasive is proud to offer a very competitive Pay, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision, 401k, Flexible Spending account to list a few. Share & Stock program. Vacation & Sick leave.
Interested CNC Machinist that meet these qualifications please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process. Ref#: 16808
*For quicker consideration and interview process please attach your resume*
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of the tooling used with CNC machines.
- Previous medical device experience preferred
- Previous experience with a comparator preferred
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: Dayton, OH
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NuVasive® is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedures for the spine. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients who suffer from debilitating back, neck, or leg pain by creating cutting-edge products and procedures that revolutionize spine surgery through focusing on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Results.
NuVasive has successfully progressed major spine surgery to where many patients have experienced extraordinary results and is the 3rd largest medical device company in the global spine industry.
NuVasive is a medical device manufacturer seeking CNC machine operators, preferably with experience in the medical device industry to join their team of CNC Machinist, CNC Operator, Machine Operator, Electrical & Mechanical Assembly and Production operators, Manufacturing Machinist, Millwright, Technicians and Skilled Trades candidates of CNC Technicians, Electrical and Mechanical Trades.