CNC Maintenance Technician
- Feb 07, 2018
- Manufacturing : Maintenance
Nuvasive, Inc is hiring for a CNC Maintenance Technician job in Miamisburg, OH
CNC Maintenance Technician
NuVasive, Inc. is hiring for CNC Maintenance Technician to install, troubleshoot, and repair all electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment and/or systems. This includes but not limited to CNC/NC/PC manufacturing equipment, compressed air system, electrical distribution equipment and various building systems.
- Ability to diagnose machine problems, and repair machines including disassembly, part identification, ordering or fabricating, and reassemble as necessary in a clean, efficient and workmanlike manner.
- Safe working knowledge and skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and a safe working knowledge of all electrical equipment and systems up to 480 volts 3 phase industrial plant electrical wiring and code requirements.
- Proper care and maintenance of machinery and work areas.
- Communicate potential solutions verbally and/or in writing to the appropriate management.
- Coordinate/Perform engineering projects; provide suggestions and/or analysis to draw conclusions or project assignments.
- Support, assist and train other maintenance personnel as directed by department supervisor.
- Rig, move, machinery and equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of servicing/troubleshooting/repairing CNC equipment.
- Good understanding of electronics systems with ladder logic.
- Capable of operating manual and power hand tools, machine tools, and electrical measuring instruments.
- Utilize maintenance equipment (including but not limited to: saws, grinders, CNC mills and lathes, etc.) to perform machining duties as needed.
- Move, setup and level machines. Install guards and see that machines are lubricated and properly operational.
- Ability to read and understand machine schematics and control diagrams.
- Capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems.
- Knowledgeable of compressed air systems.
- Capable of working on and keeping track of several projects at a time.
- Experience using machine set-up and troubleshooting equipment: multi-meters, dial indicators, micrometers/calipers, amp probes, power analyzers, load cells, etc.
- Follow all department policies and procedures and performs all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
At NuVasive, we believe our success comes from investing in people and it shows up in every aspect of our business. NuVasive is proud to offer a very competitive Pay, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision, 401k, Flexible Spending account to list a few. Share & Stock program. Vacation & Sick leave.
Interested CNC Maintenance Technician that meet these qualifications please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process. Ref#: 11763
*For quicker consideration and interview process please attach your resume*
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to Three years plus of hands on experience of troubleshooting heavy-duty industrial CNC machinery and controls
- Experience with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel) and able to execute required computer transactions.
- Four year apprenticeship program of Master Mechanics, preferred
- Associates degree in electronics from an accredited institution or equivalent, preferred
- Knowledge of Fanuc Controls preferred
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: Dayton, OH
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at email@example.com .
NuVasive® is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedures for the spine. Our mission is to improve the lives of patients who suffer from debilitating back, neck, or leg pain by creating cutting-edge products and procedures that revolutionize spine surgery through focusing on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Results.
NuVasive has successfully progressed major spine surgery to where many patients have experienced extraordinary results and is the 3rd largest medical device company in the global spine industry.
NuVasive is a medical device manufacturer seeking CNC Machine Maintenance Operator, preferably with maintenance experience in the medical device industry to join their team of CNC Machinist, CNC Operator, Machine Operator, Electrical & Mechanical Assembly and Production operators, Manufacturing Machinist, Millwright, Technicians and Skilled Trades candidates of CNC Technicians, Electrical and Mechanical Trades.