Pediatric Nurse - Travel - (Peds RN - Pedi RN)
- San Antonio,TX
- Feb 08, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14736263 Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Nurse - (Peds RN - Pedi RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $30.00 - 33.00
- 198 bed facility using Meditech charting. Colorful images and artwork enhance the walls to create a welcoming, child-focused environment with play rooms on every floor.
- Hospital offers valet parking, a 32 bed Pediatric Emergency room, 17 bed Pediatric ICU, Level 4 Neonatal ICU, pediatric operating suites, and special outpatient clinics for children with complex illnesses.
- Current TX or eNLC license
- 2 years recent like-unit experience
- PALS, BLS
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Pediatric licensed practical nurse, pediatric nurse, pediatric, pediatrics, pedi, pedi RN, pedi RN, peds RN, peds RN, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, medical, hospital