Pediatric Nurse - Travel - (Peds RN - Pedi RN)
- San Antonio,TX
- Feb 08, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
14736247 Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Nurse - (Peds RN - Pedi RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $30.00 - 33.00
- 198 bed facility using Meditech charting. Colorful images and artwork enhance the walls to create a welcoming, child-focused environment with play rooms on every floor.
- Hospital offers valet parking, a 32 bed Pediatric Emergency room, 17 bed Pediatric ICU, Level 4 Neonatal ICU, pediatric operating suites, and special outpatient clinics for children with complex illnesses.
- Current TX or eNLC license
- 2 years recent like-unit experience
- PALS, BLS
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Pediatric licensed practical nurse, pediatric nurse, pediatric, pediatrics, pedi, pedi RN, pedi RN, peds RN, peds RN, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, medical, hospital
American Mobile Healthcare