- Anna Maria,FL
- Feb 08, 2018
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : General Hotel/Motel/Resort
Mainsail Management Group is hiring for a Shuttle Driver job in Tampa,FL
The Shuttle Driver is part of the Recreation Team with the main responsibility of transporting guests to and from the Beach Club & beach access point. He/she is also responsible for communicating needs for the successful operation, service and repair of equipment. Also, handling guest/coworker requests, other work orders as assigned as well as the outside grounds upkeep and work area cleanliness as well as assisting with end of day closing duties for the Beach Club. He/she is also responsible for performing the job in a safe and efficient manner while providing transportation to guests and colleagues.
Education & Experience:
- Responsible for assisting hotel guests and enhancing the quality of their hotel experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related filed preferred.
- Excellent driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Hotel radio/phone communication system.
- Must have 2 years of driving experience and a valid CDL B license with “P” passenger endorsement.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to sit during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Check vehicles (cleanliness, maintain all fluid levels ), report any issues
- Filling gas and register
- Reporting maintenance issues
- Assisting guests as required
- Assisting guests with arrivals/departure luggage as well as assistance with transporting beach amenities
- Guest transportation to/from Mainsail Beach Inn public beach access point
- Housekeeper and Maintenance Technician transportation to/from Mainsail Beach Inn
- Respond to and deliver guest requests
- Ensure clear and clean corridors and drive way by the hotel rooms as well as guest pick up and drop off locations
- Making sure hotel event guest transportation carried out properly
- Assisting Recreation Hosts with daily duties; making sure pool & Beach Club area left clean and organized, cushions stored away properly after Pool & Beach Service; Beach Club beach loungers & equipment is properly stored at the end of day, etc.
- Complete any duties given by the management.
- To be logistical and combine duties.
- Follow and Enforce the rule of DRIVE SLOW AND SAFE
Mainsail Lodging & Development is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is Mainsail’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal state and/or local law. Mainsail Lodging & Development maintains a drug-free workplace.