Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse - Travel - (NICU RN)
- Panama City,FL
- Feb 09, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
16103918 Job Description & Requirements
Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse - (NICU RN)
StartDate: 03/08/2018Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $29.00 - 31.00
- 220 bed Magnet hospital using Meditech charting. For the last 4 years, the hospital was named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care.
- Facility has a 42-bed critical care wing, which includes a 20-bed adult ICU, 4 bed Pediatric ICU, and 18-bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Panhandle beach location, close to MS/FL border
Years of Experience: 2. - Current FL license
- NRP, BLS
About the Facility
A member of the HCA North Florida Group, this medical center offers a wide range of primary and specialty care services to residents of Panama City, including cancer, cardiovascular and emergency care. In addition to its offered services, Gulf Coast emphasizes the educational component of medicine, offering monthly classes and awareness programs with the goal of promoting healthy, active living within the community.
Located on the Florida panhandle, Panama City is full of sun, fun and adventure! Known for its electrifying nightlife, plethora of restaurants and cafes and beautiful landscape this city provides its residents and visitors with plenty of entertainment options. Visit the Gulf World Marine Park to see rescued manatees and other sea creatures, and be sure to catch a live musical performance at the Ocean Opry Show.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Neonatal intensive care nurse, intensive care, NICU, neonatal, newborn, RN nurse, newborn, neonatal care, nurse, nursing, registered nurse, RN, R.N., infant care, critical care, hospital, medical, patient care, healthcare, health care