Telemetry Nurse - Travel - (Tele RN)
- Fort Wayne,IN
- Feb 09, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
16091706 Job Description & Requirements
Telemetry Nurse - (Tele RN)
StartDate: 03/16/2018Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $28.00 - 31.00
- 396 bed tertiary care facility located in Indiana's second-largest city. Fort Wayne is a three-time All American City Award winner, consistently cited for high quality of life, low cost of living and warm Hoosier Hospitality.
- Build your resume at our Level 2 Adult & Pediatric Trauma center, northern Indiana's only heart and kidney transplant programs, an accredited bariatric surgery center, an accredited and commended community hospital cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
Years of Experience: 2. - ACLS, BLS
- Current IN license
- Prior travel nursing contract experience
About the Facility
This 396-bed tertiary care facility, features Level II verified adult and pediatric trauma centers and an accredited cancer care program. In addition, this facility has achieved advanced certification from The Joint Commission for ventricular assist devices and was the first hospital in northern Indiana to perform transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events. The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Telemetry nurse, telemetry, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, hospital, medical, healthcare, health care, patient care, tele RN
American Mobile Healthcare