Progressive Care Nurse - Travel - (PCU RN)
- Feb 09, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
16091804 Job Description & Requirements
Progressive Care Nurse - (PCU RN)
StartDate: 03/04/2018Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $24.00 - 27.00
- 400+ bed community hospital using Meditech charting. The facility is a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center, and has been recognized as a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission in four consecutive years.
- North Central FL, easy drive to Atlantic or Gulf Coast beaches, Disney, and many other area attractions
- Current FL or eNLC license
- ACLS, BLS
Known as "Tree City, USA" this Northern Florida university town is situated halfway between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Here you'll find sweetly scented dogwood trees, bountiful evergreens and tropical palms. Enjoy the thriving music scene and the many recreational attractions of this sunny city, including lazy rivers, lakes, natural springs and leafy parks.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Progressive care nurse, PCU RN, PCU, progressive care, progressive care unit, patient care, PCU nurse, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital, step down nurse, telemetry nurse, ER holding
American Mobile Healthcare