Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse - Travel - (NICU RN)
- Panama City,FL
- Feb 09, 2018
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
16103901 Job Description & Requirements
Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse - (NICU RN)
StartDate: 03/08/2018Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $29.00 - 31.00
- 220 bed Magnet hospital using Meditech charting. For the last 4 years, the hospital was named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care.
- Facility has a 42-bed critical care wing, which includes a 20-bed adult ICU, 4 bed Pediatric ICU, and 18-bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Panhandle beach location, close to MS/FL border
Years of Experience: 2. - Current FL license
- NRP, BLS
About the Facility
A member of the HCA North Florida Group, this medical center offers a wide range of primary and specialty care services to residents of Panama City, including cancer, cardiovascular and emergency care. In addition to its offered services, Gulf Coast emphasizes the educational component of medicine, offering monthly classes and awareness programs with the goal of promoting healthy, active living within the community.
Located on the Florida panhandle, Panama City is full of sun, fun and adventure! Known for its electrifying nightlife, plethora of restaurants and cafes and beautiful landscape this city provides its residents and visitors with plenty of entertainment options. Visit the Gulf World Marine Park to see rescued manatees and other sea creatures, and be sure to catch a live musical performance at the Ocean Opry Show.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Neonatal intensive care nurse, intensive care, NICU, neonatal, newborn, RN nurse, newborn, neonatal care, nurse, nursing, registered nurse, RN, R.N., infant care, critical care, hospital, medical, patient care, healthcare, health care
American Mobile Healthcare