- Feb 19, 2018
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Head Start of Greater Dallas, Inc. is hiring for a Health Assistant job in Dallas,TX
Head Start of Greater Dallas is seeking caring and compassionate people to join our team! We provide children with the foundation of skills and knowledge they need to be successful in school and life, and fosters self-reliant families and communities. Health Assistant will ensure the provision of health services for all children enrolled in HSGD. Health Assistants works closely with and assist Health Specialist and Health Service Manager.
The primary functions of the Health Specialist include the following:
1) perform technical skills for health services
2) coordinates the scheduling of all physical assessments and follow-up treatment
3) accurate and timely record keeping and documentation
4) ensures transportation for medical/dental services
5) maintains monthly assessments of immunizations
6) participates in meetings and trainings.
Registered or State Certification as a Medical Assistant. At least 2 years’ experience in working with young children and families preferred.
Location: Health Services
If you are interested in this opportunity, click the “Apply Now” button to submit an application!
You may also mail your resume to our address!
About Head Start:
Head Start of Greater Dallas serves more than 4,400 low-income, preschool age children, and their families at 46 center locations throughout Dallas County. Of these centers, three are Early Head Start Centers and one is a home-based Early Head Start Center that serves infants, toddlers and pregnant mothers.