- Feb 23, 2018
- Drivers : Delivery Driver
Performance Food Service is hiring for a Delivery Drivers job in Westminster,MD
Performance Foodservice –Windsor, Maryland , PFG’s broad line distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.
WHAT WE REALLY DO IS DELIVER!
DELIVERY DRIVERS NEEDED!
CDL A WITH 6 MONTHS RECENT DRIVING EXPERIENCE AND STRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $5000
*DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
* $5000 WITH 1 YEAR FOODSERVICE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE $2500 WITHOUT FOODSERVICE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE
*AVG $75,000 per year
The position will perform the following duties:
- Delivers products in a tractor/trailer or straight truck
- Complies with all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Maintains truck operating efficiency
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance
- Unloads product of varying size and weight
- Enhances our organization’s reputation by ensuring courteous customer service
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current Class "A" CDL
- At least one year's experience driving tractor trailers
- Clean MVR
COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION AT THE CAREERS TAB www.pfgc.com
Search for jobs in NEW WINDSOR, MARYLAND to see all of our openings
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.