Cox Communications is hiring for a Sales Support Specialist job in Phoenix,AZ
Responsible for recommending and developing important cross functional processes designed to improve operational efficiencies based on client group and customer feedback.
• Acts as the primary point of contact and responsible party for complex, stand-alone processes that require specialized support such as Third Party Retail processing, MPC’s, In & On Program, Can-we-Serve, Employee Accounts, E-commerce support, TPV-net, Back-in-Bulks, Discos-to-soon, Bulk Billing, Complementary accounts, Corporate Relo, Bulk Phone, etc.
• Coordinates and trains SOST Reps assigned to assist with above listed reporting and ensures quality and productivity standards are met.
• Provides customer level to support that helps achieve goals of reduced cycle time, minimal errors/defects/rework, maximum customer satisfaction and high levels of consistency and reliability. Improves processes such as reducing cycle time, reducing resources, reducing errors/defects/rework, improving customer satisfaction, improving consistency and reliability.
• May collect and supply data that is necessary to complete reports on key process indicators.
• Ensures updates and changes impacting these specialized/assigned areas, including Methods and Procedures, are promptly implemented within the team.
• Provides specific customer level support for and between SOST and internal partners/clients. .
• Maintains dedicated e-mail boxes, web sites and other tools used to manage and track service requests and fulfill work orders. • Integrates information from multiple sources in order to anticipate issues, develop solutions and resolve problems.
• Completes special operational and client projects as assigned. • Performs other duties as required.
SUPERVISION Reports to: Manager Region Sales Operations
• High school graduate, GED or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience required in related field
• Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Must be process oriented and able to handle very heavy detail, changing workloads and make aggressive and tough deadlines.
• Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces.