Inbound Sales Representative
- Mar 08, 2018
- Customer Service : General Customer Service
Cox Communications is hiring for a Inbound Sales Representative job in Phoenix,AZ
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
In this role you would be responsible for driving call center home security sales and in-home consultations as a primary delivery channel for all residential services and product lines while ensuring customer satisfaction. You would develop, implement, and lead sales strategies for Cox Communications and serve as strategic partner. You would be responsible for exceeding growth and profit objectives by maximizing the sale of Cox Home Security as well as video, voice, and data services to residential customers through multiple sales channels including inbound and outbound telemarketing and in –house residential sales teams. This is a high-intensity sale function servicing inbound-calling customers on a quota, commission basis.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Maximizes residential sales calls by selling Cox Communications home security products and services to new and existing customers generating revenue.
• Schedules in-home security consultations when customer prefers an in-home demonstration of the home security product.
• Utilizes sales skills to meet and or exceed production expectations by adhering to a defined call flow structure.
• Generates and retains revenue through the sale of Cox's products and services while cross-selling during outbound and inbound sales calls, or online through e-commerce activities (existing and new customers).
• Responds to customer inquiries on all Cox products (Home Security, video, telephone, high-speed data and digital TV services,) while at the same time educating customers and promoting current marketing campaigns and promotions.
• May handle escalated customer calls regarding billing, technical issues and other problems, providing complete customer satisfaction.
• Initiates outbound "lead referrals" calls following-up home security leads generated from internal and external sources.
• Utilizes multiple databases to access and create customer account information.
• Assists other departments as needed by taking overflow calls related to sales, technical support or billing etc.
• Attempts to respond to any account related questions customers may have including billing, payment issues, pricing, etc., accessing customer databases or other electronic files as needed to bring a resolution to the situation.
• Understands and promotes current marketing campaigns and strategies to customers and potential customers.
• Resolves customer concerns, overcomes customer objections and retains customers.
• Completes timely and accurate records of sales and/or retention activities on a daily basis.
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of Cox various products and services and presents product information in an accurate manner while ensuring solid customer service for the customer at all times.
• Makes cold calls to perspective customers during short-term promotional offerings.
• Initiates outbound sales calls to existing and potential customers providing information about Cox products to contribute to increased sales results.
• Inquiries on the quality of customer satisfaction with our install and service calls by polling the customer on the various levels of the service provided.
• Resolves escalated customer calls through problem solving and expertise in all products, processes, and positive relationship building skills.
• Maintains current job knowledge through completion of on-going training opportunities, satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment of job related certifications, including annual certification renewal/update. May be required to successfully complete state regulated requirements for Home Security Sales as necessary.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Education: High School, GED or equivalent work experience
• Experiences: 2 years of sales experience; preferably in a call center environment.
• 6 months experience using computer based applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• PC and Windows literate with the ability to maneuver between multiple screens quickly as well as accurately input numerical data.
• Working knowledge of ICOMS Sales Order Entry.
• Working knowledge of tariff regulations.
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces.