Local Sales Manager III
- Mar 08, 2018
- Customer Service : General Customer Service
Cox Communications is hiring for a Local Sales Manager III job in Phoenix,AZ
At Cox Media, we believe in recognizing outstanding work, investing in our teams and building authentic relationships. With nearly 30 offices in 13 different states, Cox Media covers 19 markets and 6 million households across our aggregated footprint, connecting advertisers of all sizes to audiences across multiple screens. Using everything from cable TV to the latest digital products, we create multi-platform advertising campaigns to exceed our clients’ marketing objectives.
Cox Media is looking for an exceptional Local Sales Manager to lead, manage and coach a team of Account Executives who sell innovative television and digital advertising solutions to local businesses.
• Manage local sales team and oversee all sales activities creating a high-performing, fun and successful team environment
• Spends significant time with Account Executives in the field and attend client meetings to enhance account relationships and provide coaching opportunities
• Attract, hire and develop new sales talent who thrive in a fast-paced, creative culture
• Use Cox Media television networks and digital advertising solutions as the foundation of marketing campaigns to grow revenue in local and regional markets
• Provide on-going training to further enhance team performance and ensure team meets and/or exceeds goals
• Communicate sales activities with senior leadership and report on sales metrics, forecasts, budget variance and other key sales metrics
• Represent Cox Media in the business community by attending local events and building relationships with key decision makers
Minimum• 3-5 years of media, cable or digital advertising sales experience• Strong leadership, motivational and sales skills with a proven track record of success • Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment • Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of personnel • Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Preferred • Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business or equivalent experience• 2+ years experience leading a team of 5 or more people
Click the "Apply Now" button to complete an online application now!
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces.